22. 11. 2009

Harmless animal

Hello!
I was in Rožnov pod Radhoštěm with our choir. We stayed in a small boarding house near the forest. There is amazing nature and animals. It was nice, but we had very exacting programme.My voice is the first soprano. I was with my friends Noga and Lucy at room. It was interesing this year, because the bat was at room near us. My friends were very frigtened, but i think, that bat is harmless animal. :D



Do you agree with me? :D

I will go to my grandmother tomorrow, because we have got holiday :) After, i will go to choir.( General exam)

Liz :)

2 komentáře:

  1. Oh i am soooo hapy you girls started! And it will improve your skills for sure - know from personal experience :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  2. And girls you should come up with some name for your blog !

    OdpovědětVymazat