30. 11. 2011

Hello there!

The months pass...and it´s again November! I´ve suddenly remembered our blog. Does it still exist? Or has it deleted itself like Internet accounts sometimes do?
www.blogspot.com
What´s the entry word? Yes, I remember it.
Have I to say to myself every year: "Start again with blog. Do it!"? I think it´s quite funny:D

But now seriously..I don´t realy know, what to say.
I still do athletics but nowadays, I have trainings 5 or 6 times a week. At the start of this school year I started acting in children´s theatre. I like it:) Nothing was changed with guitar.
But this school year is everything different. I have no time! We get to higher degree of our education system and the school is more dificult. Last years I didn´t have to learn at home. But now I must! :O It´s depressing:D However, me and Liz are skillful girls so we master it.

..tired, have a shower and sleep!:)
Have a nice day, Suz

P.S.: An author od THE MOLE (he was czechish)DIED! It´s sad :(

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat